HEADSHOT SESSIONS AND BOOKING
I believe the best shots are captured when you are comfortable and I will do my best to make you as relaxed in front of the camera as possible! That’s why I like to start the session with a coffee and a chat. We can discuss what you want from the shoot and bounce some ideas around. It’s useful for me if you have any visual examples of the sort of things you’re after.
I am a professional retoucher and have been shooting portraits on and off for around 7 years. As an Actor, myself, I understand how important it is to have headshots that you love and give you confidence. The most important thing for me is to shoot YOU as a person and have hints to possible characters within that.
My studio setup is at my home in Harringay and I shoot outdoors at a new, leafy, location in Finsbury Park or at the Barbican. Unfortunately I'm no longer able to shoot at Hampstead!
It's also possible for me to shoot studio shots at my parents' on the Warwickshire/Oxfordshire border if this is closer to you but please message me before booking as I need to make sure I'll be in the area around that time.
If you wish to enquire about retouching services please email me.
All Packages include:
- Cup of tea/coffee and a chat before hand (If we’re shooting outside we will meet at a cafe or grab a take out coffee and chat as we walk!)
- Unlimited outfit/hair changes (although if you want to do lots of these/dramatic hair or makeup changes it’s probably best to go for the longer shoot!) I have a mirror you can use in the studio and carry a hand-held mirror for outdoor shoots in case you forget!
- Online gallery uploaded within 24hrs
- My favourites will be noted on the gallery to help with your decision.
- Option to link your agent to the session so they can select their favourites.
- Additional images can be provided on all packages for £15 for the first image then £10 after that.